Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi Friends,

I am back after a long while.... first of all thanks for writing me and always keeping yourself in touch with me... i think i have taken a long break,,,, i last wrote on 15 september 2009.. its more then 3 months...........

Its great to see that what i have recommended is flaring like anything.. making newer highs day by day......

KPIT Cummins... recommended at Rs 35.. now at 125...


Rajesh Exports, my old favourite has come out again and now at 85 levels....

YES BANK.. my all time favorite is at 270 levels now.. and it has long way to go from here also.... just stick to it .. never sell this GEM... SURYA PHARMA... a stock i bet upon.. This call was a PURE VURGIN call of mine.. nobody came out with a BUY call on SURYA PHARMA in those days.. recommended at sub 90 levels now making newer highs at Rs150.... still it is undervalued... lot of steam is still left in this scrip......EPS is 40 and PE is 3.. its highly undervalued... and i have seen now many analysts and brokerage firms coming out with a buy call on surya pharma....


Parekh Aluminex and Atlanta flared up after a long consolidation at 100 and 90 levels respectively.. Parekh aluminex is like a new baby... it has to grow.. just sit on it for long term...


So is the case with Lakshmi Energy and Foods... I should give any further proofs to prove my calls... its your decision... and self research is very very important before buying stocks...

I never told anybody to buy anything ... I am just writing my views about stocks..... one has to take his/her ownself decisision.. NOR i am responsible for any loss incurred in stock market to anybody....

Keep an eye on Jyoti Ltd and SRF....... they are consolidating since long in this range.. might be they can start their upward journey soon....

Aptech could be real multibagger if one has time frame of 3-4 years from now.... take your own call... read out properly every announcement in bseindia website....

Sabero Organics has almost tripled from sub 22 levels... what else anybody wants ???? I came out a BUY call on sabero organics on 15 Sep when nobody was looking at it literally... now everyone is coming out with BUY call on it....... one has to look.... in fact there is no perfect level to buy a great stock....


Regards,
Deepak


2 comments:

  1. 'Its great to see that what i have recommended is flaring like anything.. making newer highs day by day......'
    I went through previous posts, but no where could I find the recos. of the stocks claimed to have been recommended. Have you deleted them.
    I was just seeing your past performances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the information. your posts are informative and useful. I am regularly following your posts.
    Axis Mutual Fund

    ReplyDelete