Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Old Call on GOLD(Given on 12August2008)

Dear Friends,

Have a look at my old post.
http://bsensediamonds.blogspot.com/2008/08/next-inning-of-gold-rally-will-begin.html

I have given buy call on gold on 12 August 2008 when it was hovering around 12000 per 10 grams. Right now it is at 16000... calcuting it as 33% rise.. I my belief gold rally is in its nascent stage and it is making a room for itself to shoot like rocket from here. In international market gold is hovering at 1000$, and it may rise to 1300$ from here.

Many investors are thinking that gold is at all time high so we should wait, they are thinking that they can buy gold i lower prices. Friends, in my views gold is giving another chances before next spurt. Just grab this opportunity. Put some gold in your portfolio (around 15%) it also serves hedge against inflation.

Decision is yours but i will still recommend to buy gold at these levels also. YES i agree that gold may shed some points (Rs 200-300) in coming days but as festival days are coming ahead buying demand will takeover gold prices.

BUY SONA and HOLD IT.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Deepak,

    I have PSL in my portfolio. What is your short term and long term target for this company ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mitzz..

    nice to see you on my blog again..

    PSL Ltd is going to benefit in big way from its US operations, that unit will start adding in its revenue from this year... in my views this is a clear hold or we can buy this more to get good profits in medium to long term..

    this company is of its own kind in india and as well as overseas..

    keep eye on glodyn technoserve.. i believe it will get rerated within a year..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...open D MAT account for me...
    i also want to invest....

    PRABHAT SAINI

    ReplyDelete
  4. RBI employees` 2-day mass leave to paralyse banking operations
    equitytips

    ReplyDelete