Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twin Picks.... Ennore Coke & Oil Country....


Friends,

Ennore Coke.... Journey has just began....
I like to mention again here about ennore coke... i have recommended this scrip in past also and this is one of my favourites... i believe its the time to ride on this scrip cyclical profits..... its going great....
promoter stake: 61%
belongs to Shriram EPC Group...


Oil Country... improving year by year... looking good..

This time i will not write much about these two stocks... I am giving you chance to find out more on these two counters by yourself... may be somebody can come up with good findings.....


Do some digging about these two scrips.....

I will update this article soon.......

Regards,
Deepak




3 comments:

  1. Hi Deepak,
    I do read the articles on your blog whenever they are published. But nowadays the frequency of your posts are reduced very much.
    Anyways, I checked some of the numbers of Ennore coke and Oil Country. And as per my findings I feel Oil Country is much better option for long term investment by looking at its growth potential and current valuations.
    Frankly speaking I don't know what both the companies do but by seeing their financial statements Oil Country looks superior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandesh,

    I hardly recommend stocks based on the numbers in balance sheets..... these two companies are fundamentally very good... Ennore Coke belongs to shriram EPC group which require no words to explain how expert they r in their business... Ennore coke journey has just started and accodring to me a lot of value to be unlocked still... it requires a hold of 2 years to get exponential returns..

    Oil Country is playing in a niche area of providing tools and services of Oil Exploration... market is discounting its future... another company u can look at is Deep Industries.. which is niche area of gas compression in india....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the information. your posts are informative and useful. I am regularly following your posts.
    Private Banks

    ReplyDelete