Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A List.....

Friends

I am publishing a list of my favorite stocks which I am tracking and love to have in my portfolio for long term.

Yes Bank
Rajesh Exports
HEG
Asahi Songwon
Marg Ltd
PSL Ltd
SREI
SBTL
HCC
Sabero Organics
Usher Agro
Sharon Bio
Sanghvi Movers
Surya Pharma
Atlanta
Gayatri Projects
Jyothi Lab
paresh aluminex
KPIT Kummins
XL Telecom
Sujana Towers
SBTL
Geodesic
Lakshmi Energy & Foods
Tricom India Ltd
Ennore Coke
HEG
JP Hydro
jyoti ltd
Torrent Power
Marg Construction
JB Chemicals
Simplex Infra
IRB Infra
Gremach
Jayaswal Neco
eclerx services
Voltamp Transformers
Kanoria Chemicals
Nitco Ltd
Take Solutions
Zylog systems
Aptech
SKF India


You can take your own call and take decisions which stock you want to choose from this list. All these companies are making a step forward to be a real Multibagger (5-10 times returns in 5 years or more) in long term. To my knowledge all of the above companies are fundamentally good companies. I may prove wrong in some stocks but most of the stocks are true Multibagger to my knowledge.

Take Care

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the information. your posts are informative and useful. I am regularly following your posts.
    Nifty Short straddle

    ReplyDelete