Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BSE-NSE Hidden Diamonds & GEMS

Hello Investors!!!!! I would like to introduce myself before going to write in this blog.

I am Deepak, B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Information technology, working in an IT MNC. I have more then 8 Years of experience in fundamental analysis of hidden gems of BSE & NSE.

I just want to help the small retail investors so that they can build their best portfolio by their hard earned money. I don’t want anybody to loose even a single penny in this stock market…. My main concern will always remain on the stocks of less then value of Rs 300.
I will give you long and Short Term Investment tips on undervalued and wealth creator stocks from BSE-NSE. Also I will try to bring you the latest Business Informations, Stock Alerts, Nifty Supports and resistance

ALWAYS INVEST FOR LONG TERM.

Warren Buffet - I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years

5 comments:

  1. JK Lakshmi Cement

    It is one of my favourite stock at this time. at CMP 90 it is looking cheap. Based on its PE and EPS (forward/trailing) it can achieve a target of 200 within 1 year..


    to be continued

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii deepak, i wl request you to guide me on godrej ind... bought at 400 levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manny,

    Godrej Industry holds a large piece of landin Vikhroli, a central suburb of Mumbai which it can now develop.
    The rental income alone could be over 100 crores annually. the thing is that you have purchased godrej ind at very high level. If you can average out at CMP 130 then pls do that. i willnt recommend to sell of godrej ind at sych huge loss... it is reall a good stock.

    Company is holding around 82% stake in godrej property limited. If godrej property comes in market as an IPO then it will rewrd its shareholders> It may turn to be a multibagger in longer run for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deepak
    Any calls on ICSA india??
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete